Study Direct Stream (SDS)
Study Direct Stream – Immigration Canada has updated and confirmed the SDS (Study Direct Stream) has been extended to Senegal & Morocco. This will be in operation from 09 September 2019. This is available to all international students coming from these two nations, under this regime they will be getting faster processing of student visa applications and also lesser documentations.
The applicant to be able to apply under SDS (Study Direct Stream) needs the following as mandatory.
1. Offer of place from DLi holding institution in Canada.
2. Proof to confirm advance fee payment of first-year tuition Fee.
3. Confirmation that the student has bought GIC from participating banks.
4. Document to confirm that the student has got the medical Done from the approved list of doctors.
5. Should have IELTS proficiency with all modules 6 band or higher.