Study Visa in New Zealand
New Zealand Study Visa Consultant in Patiala – Want to Study in New Zealand? Get our free visa advice from our experts. Contact New Zealand Study Visa Consultant in Patiala.
Study Visa in New Zealand – A multicultural nation, which openly invites the students to come and get them educated, New Zealand, is a beautiful place for a person to be into. New Zealand is in these days has been populated quite amazingly by the people from overseas, mainly European and Asian people. A well-known place for tourists, New Zealand has gained an enormous spot in being one of the highly visited tourist places. Aside from the beauty it has, the people of New Zealand highly believe in interacting with other people, mainly the outsiders or the visitors. Being a jewel the culture it has, New Zealand is also called the hub of education for the ones who are indeed planning to get themselves educated being abroad.
There are a lot of courses available in New Zealand such as academics, polytechnics, professional, and vocational. The people of New Zealand are very much indulged in the term called “culture exchange” due to which they actually feel no difference between the people that come from other countries.
The campuses of the colleges and other educational institutes have a level or a high standard in the way of their teachings and hence attract the students from all around the globe, mainly from mainly from India, South Africa, Japan, Australia, etc. New Zealand guarantees the students for a perfect future with the kind of educational programs it offers.
New Zealand Study Visa Consultants
New Zealand provides a wide range of opportunities for students from all over the world to complete their higher education in a developed country. It is becoming increasingly popular among international students and is viewed as the most favored destinations for study abroad. Students who are planning to study in New Zealand can expect to get the best of academics and research as well as a host of co-curricular and extracurricular opportunities designed to develop both the body and the mind and help the student complete his studies with a well-rounded personality.
Also Read: New Zealand Student Visa Procedure
According to Study in New Zealand, a good student means the following:
- Good academic history.
- The gap after the period of study should not be more than 12 months (a year).
- IELTS score of at least 6.0, or evidence of having met the English language entry requirements for the course of study in New Zealand.
- Verifiable proof of funds to meet the educational expenses.
- A regular source of sufficient income of financial guarantors.
- Intended course relevant to the educational background or work experience.
- Clear health and character requirements.
If at all you possess all the qualities in the above criteria, you are counted in the “Positive Profile” by the Immigration New Zealand. The process of visa for the candidates who fall under this category becomes easy.
Benefits of Studying in New Zealand
Many Indian students are aiming to study in New Zealand because of the many benefits that the country offers:
Excellent academics and research
- New Zealand has some of the best academics and research facilities for international students. It provides students who study in New Zealand with the required tools to pursue their research interests in a wide range of subjects including art, business, science, technology, medicine, and many others. Students also get to study under expert faculty members, who are often considered the best in the world.
Easy admission process and minimal barriers to entry
- Although the education system in New Zealand is widely recognized to be one of the best in the world, the requirements for getting admission to a university in NZ is surprisingly easy and the barriers to entry are minimal. The New Zealand educational universities accept even students who have less than excellent academic records and gives the opportunity to even mediocre students to study in a foreign country.
Low cost of tuition and other expenses
- The costs involved for study in New Zealand is extremely low when compared to other countries with the same quality of education and infrastructure. The cost of living in New Zealand is also much lower than in many other developed countries. Additionally, students get a number of discounts at various grocery stores and outlets which bring down the cost even further.
You can extend the visa for a year after completing your course
- New Zealand allows you to extend your visa for a period of one year after completing your course to look for jobs and work in the country. You will need to apply for converting your student visa to work visa within this period.
Beautiful campuses and surroundings
- While beauty may not be the first criteria you will be looking for when choosing a university or country to study in, if everything else being the same or ceteris paribus, as it is said in Latin, why not choose to study in a campus that combines academic excellence with stunning views from your dorm room? New Zealand is renowned for its dazzlingly beautiful vistas and offers a wide variety of outdoor activities for international students.
Globizz Overseas Consultants – What we can do for you
Our STUDY Abroad VISA consultants can help you with the process of admissions as well as applying for a student visa to study in New Zealand.
- Our expert consultants will analyze your academic profile and interests to recommend the best course of study.
- You will save precious time on researching various universities in New Zealand as our consultants will apply years of expertise to assist you in processing your application.
- Our consultants have a thorough understanding of the admission requirements and process for study in New Zealand and can help you navigate the process.
- Our consultants will help you with applying for the student visa for New Zealand and will keep you updated on any documents that will be required.
FAQ’s for New Zealand Study Visa Consultant in Patiala
Q). How much does it cost to study in New Zealand?
A). The cost of studying in New Zealand can vary from course to course and ranges from 20,000 NZD to 70,000 NZD. Get in for a free consultation to know the exact cost for the course you intend to take
Q). What time frame does it take to get a student visa for New Zealand?
A). the time frame can differ based on your specific case. Our consultants are equipped to assist you in handling your case to ensure minimal time frame for applying for a visa
Q). Can I work and study in NZ?
A). Yes, it is possible to work and study in New Zealand. International students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while pursuing a full-time course at a university in the country.
Get in Touch with us:
New Zealand Study Visa Consultant in Patiala
SCO 18,1st Floor Opposite ICICI Bank Leela Bhawan PATIALA -147001, Punjab
Email us: email@example.com