How To Overcome Canada Visitor/ Tourist Visa Rejection
Canada Tourist/Visitor Visa applications are at all time high and the numbers are every increasing, accordingly the visa rejections are very high, though a fair decision is done on each application but still the rejection is high. The rejection letters sent by Embassy is kind of generic majorly and its tough to know the exact reason of rejection; now what to be done In such cases, best is you can apply for CAIPS note (CAIPS is report which confirm the exact remarks/ reasons of concerns of Immigration officer)
Friends i have been applying numerous number of such applicants where they had previous refusal, though not all but majority of applications got approved, following are some of the details that i found to be major reason of refusals and if you are applying fresh or reapplication then make sure you take care of following points, these all i noticed in application which got rejection and reapplied:
- Application Form (Some columns of the application forms were not filled properly, the applicant has his/her name mentioned in Passport and Bank documents different and on this he was required to put clarification ; also there is one column in form where you can mention this ).
- The bank statement has lots of fresh deposit and there was not justification details provided on source of those funds.
- Length of the visit/stay in Canada mentioned very long 3/4 months. (Its should actually not more than 30 days, though the visa provides you stay option more than this but while applying you take are of this)
- The relationship proof between the sponsor and applicant was missing, so best is to put proper documents which confirms the relations to your sponsor (only if the sponsor is your relations), also its best to make a family tree confirm how the person is related to you would be best option.
- The invitation letter has less information about invitor or applicant.
- The covering letter had lesser details confirming the purpose of visa and other travel plans, also it was kind of template, this is very important that you covering letter to be prepared by taking proper time and all information related to > Your Travel Plans > Funds availability > your business details in your home country > your annual earnings >
- In some cases the applicant could not provide adequate documents to confirm the working years or duration of business/ Job.
If above steps are addressed properly the chances of visa will be very high.