Studying in Canada is dream of many & grown in current years, for better education and international exposure students are opting Canada, with best education system, facilities & top rated institutions Canada offers wide range of program in almost all the fields and one can opt to study Diplomas, Bachelor Degrees, Masters and Doctorate Degrees.
The study in Canada program start with applying to institution of choice, after getting admitted to desired course you are required to pay the required tuition Fee & then you can start your visa process.
This stands for Study Direct Stream & its only applicable to 5 countries currently India, China, Vietnam, Philippines & recently added Pakistan. To be able to qualify & further applying visa under this stream following documents are made tory to be enclosed in your visa application and this visa is only applied online, paper visa application is not allowed. The checklist of SDS is almost same for all countries. Following are the mandatory things if you wish to apply your visa under SDS :
* The institution should have a Dli (Designated Learning Institution ) number
* Receipt from Institution confirming that you have paid the first year full tuition Fee
* You should get the Medical done in advance from the approved physician of Canada Embassy.
* You need to secure 6 band in each module in IELTS.
* You need to purchase GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) of 10,000 CAD $.
Following are the documents required for offer Letter :
* Academic Documents/ Mark sheets & Final Degree (from Class 10th till latest qualification)
* IELTS certificate
* Application Fee (If applicable)
Documents & Process for Visa filling / Lodgement :
* Visa Application Form.
* Biometric (Finger Prints at Canada VFS, with prior appointment)
* Copy of LOA (Letter of Acceptance & some time offer letter )
* Tuition Fee Payment Receipt.
* Copy of GIC (Mandatory if applying under SDS )
* Medical Examination Slip (Mandatory if applying under SDS )
* Photograph Passport Size (80%) covering face— Digital Photo incase online application.
* Copies of Educational Documents & Degrees.
* Embassy Visa Fee + Biometric Fee (as application at the time of application )
* Reference Letter + Sponsor Financial Documents & ID proofs (Not required if applying under SDS)
Please Note :
* Visa Fee & application Charges are subject to changes and may vary.
* Visa decision takes approx. 4-6 Weeks.
* College Tuition Fee depends upon College, Course & Location.
* We apply application under SDS, Generic & University Candidates
* Offer letters are subject to availability and eligibility.
* All application Fee & Visa Fee are non refundable
For More detail call us or Whatsapp at +91-9815519600.
Chandigarh: SCO 104-105-106, First Floor, Behind Piccadily Square Mall, Sector 34-A
Patiala: SCO 18, First Floor, Leela Bhawan, Bank Colony