Process for Australia Student Visa
We at Globizz provide you a few steps to undergo the procedure of getting Student Visa for Australia:
Step 1: Apply for Admission to Australian College/University
Identify your academic needs and career goals. Accordingly, start researching on the web about the best colleges/universities offering the best courses of your interest. Also consider location, tuition fee, and course duration while researching. Once you are finalized with education provider, apply online for admission in same. Along with application form, you will be asked to submit evidence of your academic documents and English Proficiency. Some courses will ask you to appear for interviews with college persons. The offer letter will take a few working days for processing.
Step 2: Evidence of Financial Support
One offer letter is received; you need to show your financial ability in form of evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living costs. The Assessment Level (course subclass) of the student determines the number of funds required, provider of funds and how long the funds must be held. If you have dependents (such as a spouse and children), you need to show evidence of being able to cover living costs for them.
Note: Sometimes you need to submit evidence of financial support at the time of applying for offer letter. Requirements vary from college to college.
Step 3: Pay Tuition Fee and Get Confirmation of Enrolment
Once college approves your funds, you need to pay your 6 months tuition fees (as mentioned in your offer letter), ELICOS (if applicable) and cost of OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). After you have accepted your Offer and paid mentioned funds, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) by email. It confirms that an international student is eligible to enroll in a course and start with the process of Australia student visa. This will outline your course start date, total course fees and total duration of course.
Step 4: Undertake Medical Examination
Afterward, you will need to undergo a medical examination by one of the doctors approved by the Immigration Australia. A list of doctors approved by the panel can be found here: (http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/India.aspx). Select doctor according to your convenience.
Step 5: Visa Lodgment
To be granted a student visa, you must complete a visa application forms, pay the visa application charges and all required documents. The documents required are – Statement of Purpose (SOP), Copy of passport, IELTS score card, COE(s), all academic documents, work experience (If any), photographs, visa fees, Sponsors Id proofs, their occupation proofs, and visa application form. All these documents must be appropriately arranged. Visa processing time will vary depending on your type of visa according to Assessment Level that you are applying for. Your student visa will last for the duration of your studies, including holiday periods.
How Globizz helps you with this Process?
In order to get the student visa for Australia, you should be careful at every step. The single mistake can create the huge mess with your visa application. At Globizz, We can help you navigate through various processes available to make studying overseas a whole lot easier.
Here is how we help you:
- We provide you a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person) to help you choose a right college/university and an industry-oriented course in Australia.
- We guide you through the process of applying for offer letter and we take the responsibility of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution on your behalf.
- Just like your admission application, Globizz helps you lodge your visa file. We will keep you updated on the progress of your application and will track your application on your behalf.
- We help you arrange all your documents properly as instructed in student visa checklist.
- We will notify you as soon as we get to know the outcome of your visa application.
- At Globizz, we can help you organize your travel arrangements to begin your new student life in Australia. Air ticketing, insurance, and foreign exchange can all be arranged through us to make studying overseas easier and a once-in-a-life experience.