UK Tourist Visa Consultant in Patiala – If you want to come to the UK, you can come here at Globizz, the best UK Tourist Visa Consultant in Patiala, Call at +91-98151-30982.
UK Visitor Visa
UK Tourist Visa is required by numerous foreigners who wish to enter the UK for short stays. Whether you want a tourist visa depends on your nationality, the purpose of your visit and how long you need to stay. The UK Tourist Visa category includes a number of specific visitor visas that allow people to a holiday, visit family, get married, study a short course, and sit the PLAB as well as many other purposes.
Generally, Visitor Visas are valid for 6 months. Now and again, they can be issued for longer periods such as 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. Be that as it may, those with longer-term visas can still only stay in the UK for periods of six months at a time, other than Academic Visitors and parents of children at school.
- You can remain in the UK for up to 6 months with a General Visitor visa. You can as well apply for a long-term visit visa if you can prove you need to make repeat visits over a longer period. You can remain for a maximum of 6 months on each visit and your visa can last for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years.
- This visa qualifies holders to visit the UK for up to a maximum of six (6) months allowing them to experience life and culture in the UK. They might be enabled various entries to the UK during this six (6) month period.
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel identification evidence that you can support yourself during your trip, e.g., bank statements or payslips from the last 6 months
- You require a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa. Your passport must be valid for the whole of your stay in the UK.
- You’ll also need to give a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh.
You may need to provide additional documents if you’re visiting the UK:
- for private medical treatment
- to apply as an organ donor
- as an academic on holiday and need to stay for 12 months as a prospective entrepreneur
- to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
UK Business and Visit Visa
UK Visitor Visa generally is allowed for up to 1 year. On this visa, visitors are not allowed to work and are required to leave the country before the visa expires. Applications are create through the VFS and personal interviews are sometimes called for. Applications are likely to be accepted provided the documentation is complete and accurate.
To apply for the UK Tourist Visa / UK Visitor Visa the following eligibility criteria ought to be met:
- Candidates must exhibit that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Candidates must not expect to seek or undertake a job.
- Candidates ought to have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the UK laws.
- Candidates might be required to undergo a medical examination.
- Candidates who may remain either with their relatives or friends should also provide an invitation letter.
UK Business Visit Visa
UK Business Visit Visa allows for a temporary visit. You may be able to come to the UK as a Visitor if you are:
- Adviser, consultant, trainer or troubleshooter
- A person undertaking specific, one-off training
- Employees from an overseas company
- Business Persons
- A representative of overseas news media
- Academic Visitor
- Visiting professor
- Religious worker
- Film crew
UK Tourist Visa Consultant in Patiala
Address- SCO 18, 1st Floor Opposite ICICI Bank Leela Bhawan PATIALA -147001, Punjab
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +91-98155-19600, 0-172-5019317