United Kingdom (UK) is one of the best destination considered for higher studies by students around the globe. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018, UK has three of its universities in the top 10 Rankings (including Oxford #1 & Cambridge #2). Studying in the UK has always been a dream for many & it provides best of the courses avaliable with state of art learning environment the courses ranges from Diploma, Bachelors & Masters Degrees and Research level in different fields. One gets a chance to explore the culture & training under world’s best faculties. A University degree that you obtain from the UK is globally acknowledged by the other Universities, MNC’s and various govt. bodies.
To know more about study in the UK please watch the video below :
For more and specific queries you can write to us at email@example.com or can fill the Enquiry form and out Team will be in touch with you shortly.
Study In UK
- UK has the World sixth-largest economy in terms of nominal GDP.
- The United Kingdom is one of the most globalized countries in the world.
- The UK is the second largest financial center in the world, after the US.
- Worldwide Recognition of degrees
- Shorter Duration hence Education Costs are Lower
- Gateway to Europe
- Multicultural Nation
- Creative way of teaching and learning
Degrees backed by Quality Assurance Agencies (QAA, RAE, EQUIS, AMBA, OFSTED, SQA etc.)
According to the new guidelines issued by the British government, educational institutions have to be equipped with a license from the UK Border Agency (UKBA) indicating their eligibility to sponsor foreign candidates. As a result, the educational universities and colleges take full responsibility for foreign students studying in the UK.
Types of Qualification
- Under Graduation Courses (BA/ B.Sc. / B.Engg. etc.)
- Post Graduation Courses (MA/ M.Sc. / MBA, etc.)
- Post Graduation Research (M.Phil, etc.)
- Research Level (Ph.D./ DBS, etc.)
- Intake – Almost every month (selective Colleges, universities)
Duration – Undergraduate – 3 years; Postgraduate Degree (including MBA) – 1 year
Popular Courses Available – MBA, Finance, Investment Analysis, Marketing, Human Resources, Computing, Law, Biotechnology, Engineering, Hospitality and many more
List of Colleges and universities Under tie
- Bournville College
- Waltham Forest College
- Yeovil College
- Blackburn College
- Basingstoke College of Technology
- LSBF (London School of Business & Finance)
- University College Birmingham
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of West London
- University of Sunderland
- Middlesex University
For more details of colleges and universities please visit at
- £9000 (£1000 multiplied by 9 months) in case the UK University and College is in London (inside of inner London boroughs)
- £7200 (£800 multiplied by 9 months) if the University and College is outside London (outside of inner London boroughs)
Cost of Living for Dependants
- £5400 (£600 multiplied by 9 months) if the University of the main applicant is in London (inside of inner London boroughs)
- £4050 (£450 multiplied by 9 months) if the University is outside London (outside of inner London boroughs)
Types of UK Visa
UK visas are divided into five categories, also known as ‘tiers’, each carrying a specific purpose.
Tier 1 Visa
This type of visa is meant for highly-skilled migrants. To tender eligibility, applicants must score a certain number of points based on their education.
Tier 2 Visa
Intended for medium- and highly-skilled workers interested in immigration to the UK, Tier 2 working visas necessitate applicants to have a confirmed employment offer with a British company.
Tier 3 Visa
At present, Tier 3 visa is under suspension by the UK Government. It was designed for low-skilled workers willing for immigration to the UK; however, it has never been used by the UK Government because of a strong supply of labor from the European Economic Area.
Tier 4 Visa
This type of visa is for students intending to study in the UK. Visa applicants must be sponsored by an educational institution and the length of the visa is determined by the duration of the course.
Tier 5 Visa
Tier 5 is designed to permit short-term workers and 18-30 year-olds enter the UK for short-term stay and work. The UK has a Youth Mobility Scheme, allowing young people to live in the UK on a working holiday.
TIER 4 VISA: STUDENTS
Introduced in March 2009, the Tier 4 visa categories cater to students who are paying for tuition in the UK. It highlights the significance laid by the universities and colleges on income from overseas. The prime objective of Tier-4 immigration service is to offer a straightforward, user-friendly and transparent solution to students willing to study in the UK.
CATEGORIES OF TIER 4
There are two student categories in Tier 4 of the points-based system:
This category is intended for students coming to the UK for post-16 education.
This category is designed for children between 4 and 17 years of age who are coming to the UK for their education. However, children between 4 and 15 years of age may only be educated at independent fee-paying schools.
UK TIER 4 POINTS BASED SYSTEM
It is mandatory for students to fulfil all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, other than having a total of 40 points.
- CAS statement (Confirmation Acceptance for Studies) issued from universities/institutions (registered in UK Border Agency Sponsor Register) will provide the student 30 points.
- Satisfaction of fund requirement as mentioned by the UK Border Agency will make him/her eligible to get an additional 10 points and therefore obtain Visa.